How can I include a service in a sale transaction?
For add service in sale transaction: Go to Menu Transaction>Sale
Fill the required information related to sale transaction. and click on "Add Item" button to add the item in table.
To add service, click on button "Add service" which is applicable on item..
After adding details, click on OK or Apply button to add in the table.
- Service: Select the service from list, or To create new service type "new" and hit enter, the create new service frame will open.
- Quantity:Quantity is selected by default one, if you want to change, you can change.
- Rate: Enter the rate of service.
- Amount: If you enter the the rate, then amount will be calculated automatically. If you want to change, you can change it manually
- Deduct Tax from Amount: If deduct tax from amount is applicable, amount shows rate with deducted tax to all inclusive rates. If deduct tax from
amount is not applicable, tax will be added to rate.
- Tax:It shows tax applicable on service.
- Tax Amount:It shows tax amount applicable on service.
- Total Amount:It shows total amount of service.