Skip to content
Scroll to top
- To convert outward purchase order directly in sale:
- Go to Reports > Transaction Register > Outward Purchase Order Register.
- You can search outward Purchase Order by Ledger, Date, Salesman, Billing classification, Billing Group, and Tax group.
- If you don’t remember anything from the above options, then you can directly click on the Show button.
- All entries will show in reports.click on line which you want to convert to a sale.
- Then in the toolbar you can see the Convert to Sale button.
- Click on the Convert to Sale button.
- Now sale window is open (if you want to change data you can change in sale window)
- Click on the OK button.