Skip to content
Scroll to top
- To add Minimum stock while creating item first Go to Master > select Item
- Then the item view is displayed, then to create a new Item Click on the New button present on the top left of the corner.
- Then fill all the details related to the item in which you can see the Minimum Stock field enter the value of the minimum stock which you wish to set for that item.
- Once you set Minimum stock value then at the time of sale, if the stock reaches up to minimum stock value then it will show a warning message.
- If you are setting minimum stock value then you can also create a purchase order from stock if stock is less than ‘Minimum stock’ value.