Support: +91-8055013343 (Mon-Fri 11am-5pm)
Sales: +91-8055013343

I have a Cheque that is bounced/cancelled. Where can I mark them as cancelled in Innovnetry?

  • If you have cheque that is bounced/canlcelled, you can marked it as “Cancelled” in Cheque Book detail.
  • Go to Reports > Cheque Book Detail.
  • Select the ledger which Cheque’s you want to cancelled.
  • Select the Cheque Book of that ledger. Then click on “Show” button.
  • Click on the cheque number which marked as cancelled.
  • You can see the button “Marked Cancelled” enable.Click on that button.
  • Then the cheque will cancelled.

Powered by BetterDocs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *